Beasts of Balance: Core Edition
- Sold Out 3 Times Already.
- The multi-award winning connected stacking game for all ages.
- Loved by over 60,000 gamers.
The multi award-winning connected stacking game for all ages that comes to life on your tablet, phone or TV! New updates to the free app mean you can now play competitively and co-operatively!
It takes skill and smarts to build a huge tower and keep your beasts alive, but watch out… the world explodes when the tower collapses!
Now includes the all-new Battles Mode as a free update to the app, adding extra drama and competition added to the original award-winning game.
Beasts of Balance gets better and more challenging than ever before with brand new augmented reality Battle Cards and 7 new add-on packs.
- App-enabled gameplay brings your physical creation to life on your connected device
- 24 beautiful Artefacts designed to stack in surprising ways
- Two unique game modes: Co-op Mode (1-5 players) and Battles Mode (2-3 players)
- Stack your beasts on the sensing Plinth and see them appear in your digital world
- Discover and collect more than 100 fantastic hybrids and fabulous beasts as you play
- Compatible with iOS & Android tablets and smartphones
Time: "Infusing molded plastic with storylines and magic, this game shows what’s possible when you pair toys and tech"
The Dice Tower: “Beasts of Balance is fantastic. I think it’s one of the greatest kids games ever made."
The Independent: "The wildly inventive, gloriously addictive game which essentially reimagines Jenga for the iPhone generation”
PLEASE NOTE: Your smart device must meet the minimum requirements in order to use the Beasts of Balance app. Minimum requirements: iOS 10.0 (or above) or Android 5.1 (or above), Bluetooth 4.0 Low-Energy/Smart protocol, 1GB+ RAM (recommended)
Super fun for all ages. Not the easiest, but we do enjoy it. The pieces are very nice and the board is a board. It’s a pretty big box so you’ll need a little bit of space for it, like trivial pursuit size, at least the older boxes, more rectangular and tall. Cube like. Well it’s a lot of fun. Pieces aren’t probably good around babies who put things in their mouths so keep that in mind when little kids are around even though it looks pretty.
This game is so much fun! My son has so much fun playing the game alone and we have so much fun playing together as a family. The challenges are exciting and each piece is so beautiful.I would have liked a little more story development, but it’s great as it is.
Soooooo much fun!! Though I wish it came with the battle cards. My 3 kids (2,6 7) and husband and I had so much fun! Especially the battle mode!